A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
@gantux:
You're right, I've to see the results in production workload but I will transmit the system to our engineers who will validate this. Normally it should be ok because our application dREC seems to be ok too (it has been developed by them for testing drive bandwidth with videos signal)...
Yes I noticed that but that was few months ago no ?
New firmware were released for Samsung 840 PRO and LSI controllers and it seems to be fixed now. Am I wrong ?
Hello,
For my company needs, we need a RAID 0 which can support high bandwith transfer for 4K video.
I bought the following items to test if it was possible to do it without big costs:
- Supermicro X9SRH-7TF
- Intel E5-2620v2
- 16 GB RAM 1600MHZ
- Western Digital Caviar Black 500GO...