• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Deliriou5

  1. D

    AMD Radeon HD 7870 CrossFire Never Settle Bundle Lucky Draw

    I like the performance you get for the low power consumption and low heat produced all while running very quite! I love my previous Radeon cards and am hoping to be "lucky" here :) -Del
  2. D

    ABB and IBM Extend Services Agreement

    This is a funny press release. ABB is certainly not "the" leader in power and automation technology... They think too highly of themselves.
  3. D

    Patriot Box Office Medial Player Giveaway @ [H]

    This looks like a very nice box.
  4. D

    Experience Dragon Age: Origins with ATI Eyefinity

    I wonder what "fixes" they had to make to support this? I thought that programmers did not have to do anything special in their code for Eyefinity...
  5. D

    Intel to Create European Computing Research Center

    I'm a bit confused... 1 trillion = 1 000 000 000 000, or 1 million million. Why do they say 1 million million million?
  6. D

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    Kind of like hitting the Lotto... ;)
Back
Top