• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by dejo

  1. D

    Chasing the 900 Million Point Month

    just got my 2600k switched over. running at 4.5ghz. I am running v7 client and trying to get bigadv working and not familiar with this client at all, so will have to see if it takes
  2. D

    Best Z68 mobo in the price ranage of $175-$200!

    I am in the process of a nightmare rma with asus. I would beware of their customer service if you are thinking of them as a provider. Asus customer service is easily the worst that I have ever seen cant go wrong with gigabyte
  3. D

    L5640 over 200 BCLK with 8x memory multi needing lots of Vtt

    I did some heavy load testing and it does indeed drop to an x18 multi. sorry to get all worked up
  4. D

    L5640 over 200 BCLK with 8x memory multi needing lots of Vtt

    sometimes it drops for a sec and then usually back to 19
  5. D

    L5640 over 200 BCLK with 8x memory multi needing lots of Vtt

    it is the es version. and if you set it to c-states on it will give the 19 multi, or at least it does on my p6t del with the p6t-ws bios
  6. D

    L5640 over 200 BCLK with 8x memory multi needing lots of Vtt

    just a heads up for you guys, I just got one of these little monsters. I have found that if you turn on c-states you can have a nice little 19x multi for the core speed. I have been doing some benching with mine for a part of a day and have gotten mine up to 4570mhz and a 240+bclk
  7. D

    Antec True Power Trio PSU 650Watt

    my trio will power my i7 to 4.6ghz with 2 9800gtx's in sli with no issues at all. have no worries. it will however have issues if you try to sli the 260gtx's on it and oc everything.
  8. D

    my i7 920 D0 is a dog

    I also have a do 3910a643, still on the stock cooler and have done some mild testing at 4.2, starts to struggle at 4..3 but am afraid to give much voltage to it till I get a decent cooler. I had 2 3841a batchs of C0 stepping and one would do 4.2 and ran fairly cool. then the other one would do...
Back
Top