A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
>we dont care about not getting nano, we trully dont
>now let me in painstaking details describe how people around us got nano and we were excluded and not even told, and how people talked about nano,in several paragraphs
>and how its not fair and most of all its not fair to you
opening...
http://www.extrahardware.com/article/benq-bl2411pt-ips-bomb-thatll-finally-destroy-flickering-dell-u2412m
Just thought I would post it, since it seems relevant and I found very little about this monitor around here
TL;DR
24" IPS
+16:10 - 1920x1200
+ semi glossy AG coating
+ no pwm...
Hi,
I got samsung-2232bw about 4 years old.
The problem is that it can take from 15 seconds to 10 minutes to start making you turning it on/off.
I start the pc and the monitor will just blink there for half a second and gets black again. Press power off, wait few seconds press on and it...
I put random potentiometer in it.
Took me only about 15 minutes to actually solder some improvised connectors on the end of it, so it could be plugged between the led and mobo..
hi there
Ok first. Is it true that font is actually smaller and harder to read on smaller monitors with high resolution?
second, If so I would love to see some comparison photo side by side of this phenomenon or just opinion of owners.
thanks
I would say 650D if the price is close, The main reason is metallic fron panel and the window, though I don't like how those handles on the sidepanels look.
I have R3, it cost me 93€ including shipping while corsair 650d would be ~145€
You don't need to worry about loudness...
To cut to the chase, its total and utter bullshit that it sense disconnection of the fan.
google reviews there are dozens of photos with disconnected fan. Do you think that after reassembling those PSUs didn't work?
My point with the battery was that it would be hard to sense such a thing...
Here is nice pictured description of what one guy did.
With seasonic maybe its that plastic that makes the noise.
Definitely do not replace PSU until you try fan replacement
Some pics from your work would be really nice too ;)