• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by DeathLord1969

  1. D

    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) AMD gpu XFX MERC 308 RX 6600 XT

    As it turns out, the EDID was screwed up and ToastyX was able to determine what needed to be done and I am now running at 3840x2160 on the desktop and 2560x1440 ingame.
  2. D

    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) AMD gpu XFX MERC 308 RX 6600 XT

    To confirm that, is that not what I am trying to accomplish here? By using CRU to change the resolution? If you look at the specs for this exact card, it's supposed to be able to do the 38xxX2160 res and the tv supports up to 2160p.
  3. D

    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) AMD gpu XFX MERC 308 RX 6600 XT

    Tried that, when I restart the driver, it makes the sound of something getting unplugged. Then loads 1920x1080 with no higher option in display settings. it is still listed in cru.
  4. D

    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) AMD gpu XFX MERC 308 RX 6600 XT

    Ok, while I have gotten the driver to not crash when directly connected to the tv, I cannot seem to set any other res using cru. I need help.
  5. D

    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) AMD gpu XFX MERC 308 RX 6600 XT

    I had already tried the EDID setting on the RCA tv and it made the screen go all weird. So I switched it back to 1.4. 2.0 kinda looks like stretched wide mode. So I tried CRU and got windows to set 1920x1080 as recommended and not the 720x480 that it was prior. I am currently plugged into the tv...
  6. D

    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) AMD gpu XFX MERC 308 RX 6600 XT

    Ok so my video card is not running at x16 as it should when in the top slot. May be due to the M.2 drive that is my os drive.
  7. D

    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) AMD gpu XFX MERC 308 RX 6600 XT

    I also tried a bios flash on the graphics card with no luck. Any other ideas?
  8. D

    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) AMD gpu XFX MERC 308 RX 6600 XT

    I have ultra hi speed hdcp compliant hdmi cables coming tomorrow. if I can get this resolved with the tv, I'll get the receiver again.
  9. D

    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) AMD gpu XFX MERC 308 RX 6600 XT

    I was originally going pc to new receiver to tv, til I thought the card was dead. So I took it back. Now when trying to connect to the same tv directly, it causes the same error. https://rca-televisions.com/product/rtuc6520
  10. D

    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) AMD gpu XFX MERC 308 RX 6600 XT

    Already using the last one they released a few years or so back.
  11. D

    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) AMD gpu XFX MERC 308 RX 6600 XT

    I did keep the new one for long as I was sort of lead to think that my card was dead. So I went to memory express to check out new cards, eventually brought my pc there and they plugged it into their monitor and it worked. So now I'm trying to find out why this won't work when connecting...
Back
Top