Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Heh, the two Antec PSUs have this wonderful "feature" of there being no power cable, which is why I had the Rosewill over them. That case/psu combo looks good though, I missed that when I was looking. Will two 120mm side fans really cool better than a 90mm intake fan and 2x 60mm outtake fans...
Alright, after some time I've ended up at this possible build. I'd appreciate some input or criticism on it. Also, if anybody could confirm for me that my processor alone is enough to handle 10bit~h264 1080p video I'd be thankful.
Case
Thermaltake VF6000BWS $80.99 $19.99...
Thanks, that helps a lot. Looks like I should aim for approximately ~600$ being my final checkout price. I'll probably gonna skip out on the ssd and also run win7 since I'm fairly positive I can get a copy for free from a friend or the uni.
Since I want an hdmi out I'll probably want to go...
So, I'm an executive member of the anime club on my college campus. I want to put together an htpc for club usage but I don't really know what quality level of components I need to aim for. I've put together my own computer before, but that was for gaming so I just bought the best stuff that I...
I'm guessing they messed up their wording. A CP match that only went until one team captured the starting neutral point would be pretty lousy. I'm guessing they mean +3 off start, which would mean capturing all 5.
Then there are horrible tastes involved. There's at least a handful of awesome games. Problem really is that nobody wants to code for the ps3 and just cross-releases, coding for the lowest common denominator.
Song wasn't related to pedophilia at all, and even if it was it doesn't matter. Thread also seems to point to him having their permission to film them.
The general consensus is that 1.85:1 and 2.35 are better than 16:9 actually. Unless of course the only media you care about are games.
I don't know why you haven't stopped spewing nonsense yet. Everyone knows what you're trying to peddle, it's just that we understand that the difference you...
Perhaps you should read again. The first statement is still wrong. You will NOT have a wider FOV. You will just have a wider physical picture. If you want a larger picture, buy a television.
Sadly for you, it makes more sense than what you're saying. A majority of 1080 monitors are less than...
You're second statement is technically correct, but no; that's not how it works. Monitors that run 1920x1200 are usually bigger than monitors that run 1920x1080.
Regardless, that is physical size. It has nothing to do with field of vision. A 24" 16:10 monitor playing something in 16:9 will give...