Recent content by deaddeal

  1. D

    u2410 vs ZR24W and how to calibrate 3 monitors setup (eyefinity)

    Ok, so calibrate one monitor and then go to menu on each of the other 2 monitors and match the setting?
  2. D

    u2410 vs ZR24W and how to calibrate 3 monitors setup (eyefinity)

    lets say I have 3x u2410. I will calibrate the middle screen, but how will I set the left u2410 and the right u2410. I don't get what you mean by "experiment with different whitepoints as targets. Can you show me specifically how to do it? I wish the eye1display2 software is capable of...
  3. D

    u2410 vs ZR24W and how to calibrate 3 monitors setup (eyefinity)

    So if I were to use a calbrating tool... how to calibrate 3 monitors? Or the closest way to do it is to calibrate one monitor and then set the other two monitors manually using the hue and saturation with the SRGB?
  4. D

    u2410 vs ZR24W and how to calibrate 3 monitors setup (eyefinity)

    I edit photos mainly... So I would really like to have all 3 monitors to look the same once calibrated... My 2x u2410 are arriving soon. However, with my current u2410 that has already been calibrated, the color is very similar to my photo that is printed... so far I have been satisfy... now the...
  5. D

    u2410 vs ZR24W and how to calibrate 3 monitors setup (eyefinity)

    You seem to be very experienced in this... so which calibrator is worth buying? So are you saying that I can only calibrate one monitor in sRGB mode, but I can't do it to the other two monitors? And only way to match it is to set it to SRGB and adjust the hue and saturation? Sorry if I am not...
  6. D

    Radeon 7xxx series rumored specs

    -.- Are you guys kidding me? I purchased 5970 at around $600-700 back when it released.... you guys are telling me that at around $700 graphic card, it cannot handle 2560x1600 resolution well?
  7. D

    u2410 vs ZR24W and how to calibrate 3 monitors setup (eyefinity)

    Hey guys, I am a little skeptical... I just bought two brand new u2410... but cannot transfer warranty because the seller bought it from another person. He claims to be brand new. I bought it for $350 including shipping... what do you guys think... If the monitor is not new, I can do a...
  8. D

    Not Happy with Eyefinity Monitor Support

    So if my graphic card has 1x displayport and 2 DVI's, I can connect 2 dvi directly to the u2410 and 1 to the displayport of the third u2410 without needing any adapter? And this setup will work for the eyefinity? Just plug the cables directly to the DVIis and the third one to the displayport?
  9. D

    Not Happy with Eyefinity Monitor Support

    I am also afraid to order the u2410 as well due to the negative quality control that most people were talking about regarding tinting issue. Sorry for stealing op's thread, but I would like to know if I were to own 3x u2410 monitors and since u2410 has dvi and displayport, would I be able to...
Back
Top