• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by deaddawg

  1. D

    Network pics thread

    Looks like you have a spanning tree problem ... My guess is the Software Dev switch is your spanning tree root.
  2. D

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

  3. D

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I would say the keyboard matches the speakers.
  4. D

    Network pics thread

    Yeah I will judge that once I get the router. Correct, it is for my home theater receiver and TV, they don't need much bandwidth. I tried using the WDTV Live over it for the bedroom, but not enough bandwidth, so I used an Apple Airport Express setup in bridge mode to connect it onto the network.
  5. D

    Network pics thread

    New condo had Cat5E terminating on a BIX block in the front closet. Also has a power outlet ...... something to work with ! Little bit of rearranging, a few pigtails, now I have a gigabit switch and HomePlug AV installed ! Once the Internet connection arrives I will hide the modem and...
  6. D

    Network pics thread

    New ME 3800X
  7. D

    Network pics thread

    You could do what I did ... I made a power splitter, it plugs into the stove plug, runs to a junction box that has a stove outlet (so I can still cook !) and then a cable runs from there to my rack with a 30A twistlock connector for the 3000VA UPS. Voila :-)
  8. D

    Network pics thread

    Looks like everything is just on its side ... and the picture should be rotated 90 degrees.
  9. D

    Post Your Connection Speed

    Typical consumers use more downstream bw than upstream bw, so there is more upstream bw available to use :-)
  10. D

    FS: Desktop / Gaming Machine, File Server, Home Theatre PC

    HTPC Silverstone HTPC Case LC17-B Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 Asus P5E-VM HDMI Nvidia 9500 GT Videocard Hauppauge HVR-2250 Tuner Card (2 SD + 2 ASTC HD) Channel Master 4220HD Antenna (Can pickup channels from Buffalo, NY) 640GB Hard Drive DVD-RW Drive 5.1 Digital Output 1080P HDMI VGA or...
  11. D

    Network pics thread

    where did you get those nics for $120 ?
  12. D

    Network pics thread

    PIX 506E
  13. D

    Network pics thread

    What does the 1131 offer over the 871's wireless? Or is it just for location?
Back
Top