• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by ddd

  1. D

    Help Choosing A New Card

    hmm yeah..i suppose so. i think i should just get rid of this and build a new one...thanks everybody..will be back again when i need help building a new system :)
  2. D

    Help Choosing A New Card

    how would it run if i upgraded to 4 gb ram and the 9600gt btw, games i would be playing are like cod4, team fortress, borderlands, and games like that
  3. D

    Help Choosing A New Card

    Do you know of anything for the same price that can beat it and that is compatible with my computer? This one for sure is compatible, right? :) It says Minimum 400 Watt Power Supply Requirement My power supply is 305 Watt, is this ok?
  4. D

    Help Choosing A New Card

    It appears to be sold already.. Can anyone verify that this will work on my computer? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150397&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL112709&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL112709-_-VideoCards-_-LC4A-_-14150397 It will be 10 dollars cheaper tomorrow for Black Friday.
  5. D

    Help Choosing A New Card

    Will this work with my computer? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?nm_mc=AFC-SlickDeals&cm_mmc=AFC-SlickDeals-_-NA-_-NA-_-NA&Item=N82E16814125250&Tpk=N82E16814125250 What do you guys think of this card? For $20..?
  6. D

    Help Choosing A New Card

    My monitor resolution is 1280 x 1024. Options 1) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150323&cm_re=xfx_9800gt-_-14-150-323-_-Product 2) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371033&cm_re=antec_psu-_-17-371-033-_-Product + 5750 or 5770 3) Entire...
  7. D

    Help Choosing A New Card

    This is the documentation for my computer...don't know if it helps at all but it does give some additional information http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/SYSTEMS/dim5150/en/sm/specs1.htm#wp1052310 Sorry for not knowing much about this
  8. D

    Help Choosing A New Card

    Will do, thanks. I am almost positive that the power supply is 305 W. Hopefully this isn't too bad.
  9. D

    Help Choosing A New Card

    I see. Well, I am looking at the card you recommended, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150323&cm_re=xfx_9800gt-_-14-150-323-_-Product Will it work for sure? Can you recommend anything else around that calibur, or is that my best bet for the price?
  10. D

    Help Choosing A New Card

    Thanks for such a quick reply. Well, I was contemplating either building a whole new system all together or getting a new graphics card (because I want to be able to play some games). I'm not exactly sure what resolution I'd be playing the games at, but my monitor resolution is 1280x1024...don't...
  11. D

    Help Choosing A New Card

    I have a Dell Dimension E510 (3 ghz pentium 4, 1 gb ram). The current video card is a RADEON X300/X550. I THINK the power supply is 305 Watt. I want to be able to play games such as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, and Borderlands. Can you recommend some...
Back
Top