Recent content by DBBill

  1. D

    Need Monitor for PhotoShop CS5

    I need to finally buy a new monitor so I can catch up on my back-log of photos that need edited and corrected but it seems that everytime I get ready to buy one the reports on problems pour in --- and I don't want to get into sending them back and forth trying to find one that will kee[ working...
  2. D

    Need New Photo-Editing Monitor - HELP

    Monitor died and can't make up my mind -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My monitor died a couple of weeks ago and I've been using a spare I borrowed - small and not very bright - and I need a new monitor. It will be used for surfing the web...
  3. D

    Need new monitor for editing photographs

    Hi --- this is my first post. I just started using PhotoShop CS5 to correct and edit photographs and I need a new monitor, preferably 24", that will display accurate colors, have a 16-10 aspect and hopefully be less than $500 --- I work in 8-bit RGB. I"m assuming from what I've read (and...
Back
Top