Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
It's unlikely, but perhaps worthwhile to rule out, if nothing else. Do the BD ISOs play properly if you download the entire file to your HTPC and play directly?
I have no experience with Ergo Tech products, but have used Chief's stands for years, and can absolutely vouch for their quality. Chief Mfg makes industrial/commercial-grade mounts, and their products are all overbuilt. I have the dual-monitor non-widescreen version of the KTA325, and it has...
I have used several 2001FPs over the last five years, and still use one to this day. You will definitely be disappointed with anything less than a VA or IPS panel, as well as anything with less than 1200 pixels of vertical resolution. I had the 2001FP running in a triple configuration next to an...
NeoMatrix covered your questions thoroughly, so the only thing I have to add is that you may want to test out a multi-monitor management program (Ultramon, DisplayFusion, etc) once you get things up and running. The increased control these programs give you with respect to your taskbar alone is...
KTA325 Arm (this is the widescreen version):
http://www.chiefmfg.com/productdetail.aspx?AccessoryID=1048
KTA1000B grommet bolt system:
http://www.chiefmfg.com/productdetail.aspx?AccessoryID=906
KTA1036B 36" pole:
http://www.chiefmfg.com/productdetail.aspx?AccessoryID=916
Put those together...
The onboard video is Intel-based, which means that it will be turned off whenever a dedicated video card is detected. According to the specs, there is an adapter card that will allow you to run dual monitors off of the integrated GPU, but unless you have one lying around, you might as well use a...
Digitalblasphemy.com
Not free, but if you like his style, well worth the (very reasonable) cost of membership. His newer stuff is great in terms of high-res, multi-monitor support.
I started out with Ultramon, and have moved to Displayfusion. I actually feel that DF is more polished than UM. On Vista x64, UM would occasionally give me BSODs when I was activating/deactivating secondary monitors; DF has never crashed or had any hints of instability in either Vista x64 or W7...
I bought the 3065 used less than a week ago in a local sale. There are a few dead pixels, and there is a tiny scratch in the middle of the screen, but none of it is noticeable during normal use- and I was aware of the scratch prior to purchase (got a great price, so no complaints). The panel was...
HP LP3065 + 2007FP in portrait. It's impressive how much more one can do with 1600 pixels of vertical resolution vs. 1200- it actually takes some time to modify one's workflow to optimally utilize the extra real-estate.
The gap is there because I almost never span, and physically separating the...
I can vouch for the quality of Chief Mfg's mounts:
http://www.chiefmfg.com/search_results.aspx?CategoryID=39
...Cyberguys has some as well, which I have not used, but appear to be of decent quality:
http://www.cyberguys.com/product-details/?productid=25958
And no, they are definitely not cheap.
70C under full load is no problem. It is a bit curious that your idle and load delta is so narrow, though.
In reference to the cooler you mentioned, I have not tried it, but I have doubts that it would be any better than the stock cooler, if you could even mount it. From what others have...
My NB idles at about +20C over ambient, and loads at ~40C above. This translates to ~45C idle, 65C load. This is with direct airflow from a 120x20mm fan.
Without any airflow at all, idle temps were at 75C, and full 3D load caused throttling at >90C. This is all with the stock thermal paste...
An E5200, running at stock. IIRC, CPU at full Linpack load is <60C. NB temps <65C with RTHDRIBL.
The fan is a 120x20mm Yate Loon running at 7V. It is the only fan in the case- and as a bonus, it keeps the PicoPSU and RAM nice and cool.
The little metal Zotac badge that sits on the NB heatsink can be easily removed- you can then mount a 40mm fan on top, or on the side. As far as mounting options, high-strength double-sided tape should work. You could also remove the heatsink and screw the fan in if you want something more...