• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by DawnDreeamer

  1. D

    Please, which PSU for my new config?

    Thanks, you guys rock!
  2. D

    Please, which PSU for my new config?

    Hey guys! Here's my config: Q6600 GA G31M-S2L 2x2GB DDR2-800 Kingston CM Elite 330 For now, I'll use the integrated GPU... I'll most work using the processors, no video. In five months, I might add a good GPU and turn it into a gaming machine. Which PSU should hold that setup for...
  3. D

    Q9550 Mobo Suggestions

    The ED45-UD3R should be called ED45-UB3R, instead. ;) So many good reviews.
  4. D

    Decent onboard mobo for Q6600?

    Speaking frankly, I wouldn't need to overclock it... It's just because the Q6600@3.0GHz looks sexy. :cool: Still, running at stock should be adequate... This would be more of a "work" machine... I'll not work with rendering, neither coding or 3D stuff... But I'm afraid an E5200 won't be...
  5. D

    Decent onboard mobo for Q6600?

    Hello, fellas! I need a cheap mobo with inbuilt VGA... Will not game or do any video heavy tasks, at least for now... I'd like to do a slight OC, if possible... Like 3.0GHz. I hear the G31M S2L is a good cheap mobo for dual cores... What about quads? Edit: I think I should note that...
  6. D

    Questions about Q6600/E8400

    Hello! This is my first post... Hope you don't mind my lame english. :cool: I'm about to pick a rig, and I'm wondering if should go either E8400 or Q6600. I've search everywhere, in almost all known forums, read every article about this issue... Still, I'm stuck with a few doubts. If I...
Back
Top