• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by DavidTran

  1. D

    What differences between these I5-750 and I5-750S

    Thanks Wstokes I just call Newegg to changed the memory to kingston HyperX
  2. D

    What differences between these I5-750 and I5-750S

    How many watt Power supply do I need which brand name is good? Is this video card OK? SAPPHIRE 100293DP Radeon HD 5570 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Low Profile Ready Video Card w/ Eyefinity. thank You
  3. D

    What differences between these I5-750 and I5-750S

    Thank You I will order I5-750. S stand for Slow:D:D:D
  4. D

    What differences between these I5-750 and I5-750S

    Hello Every All I am new member in this forum. I try to build up one computer for video editor anf photoshop. which CPU, mainboard, memory and Video card you guy recomendation. I look at newegg for 3 items MEMORY: $59.99 G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3...
Back
Top