• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by DavidtheDuke

  1. D

    OLED Computer Monitors ?

    Is there anyone who actually has one of those Sony 24" displays? It's 24k and I haven't seen anyone with pictures or anything. I suppose anyone with one would be outing themselves to probably being a millionaire though ;)
  2. D

    BenQ GW2x50(HM) thread.

    Yep, I just returned it, and am getting the Asus VG248QE. Going from a 5 year old LCD panel I guess I just figured I coudl get a bit more colors but apparently tech really hasn't advanced much since then in the flat panel department (apart from those fabled OLEDs from Sony). I actually got...
  3. D

    BenQ GW2x50(HM) thread.

    Yep, tried High and off, only got worse. Premium makes gaming a little tolerable but I'm beginning to think my display is faulty, however I don't want to ship one back for a replacement and it be just the same. It's hard to say though as all these displays are no where near me.. Do those videos...
  4. D

    BenQ GW2x50(HM) thread.

    Just wanted to post a video of the ghosting.. I think I'm going to return it, even on premium it's just too horrible compared to my old LCD. The colors are great (at least with my untrained eyes), it's just I can't stand the effect I've grown to not have to deal with...
Back
Top