• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by davida50000

  1. D

    Where to buy Netwok cable, cable trunking etc...

    Hey everyone... I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the cheapest and best price to buy networking materials, such as data trunking (very important), networking cables etc.. I live in UK so please bare that in mind. Thanks in advance :) David.
  2. D

    Building a computer - need help....

    Yes, sorry about that, im sure it will help haha There are a few potential websites i can buy from: http://www.scan.co.uk/ http://www.dabs.com/ http://www.overclockers.co.uk/ Thanks :)
  3. D

    Building a computer - need help....

    Hey all! I am not great when it comes to hardware, i don't really know what components are compatible with others etc and so I hope I can get some assistance from some of the people here I am looking for a very good gaming system and i have a budget of about £700 however i may be able to...
  4. D

    Limited or no connectivity on computer startup...

    Hey all, ive just come across this forum yesterday, and it looks pretty good and active so i though i would join :) Anyways... Ive been having a problem for about 6 months now and ive never really looked into asking for advise on how to fix it. Just for the record, i have 4 other...
Back
Top