• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by daveyg

  1. D

    Are the Sony SRS-D511 Any Good?

    Yes the power worried me slightly, they are £90 at the mo, so I would need to double it for something like the logitech at £180, and that is an overkill. As nice as they would be they just won't get the use. I only really want them for 5.1 gaming and a bit of music. What I'm after is 5.1...
  2. D

    Are the Sony SRS-D511 Any Good?

    I've been looking at the Sony SRS-D511 5.1 speakers http://www.sony.co.uk/view/ShowProd...roduct=SRS-D511 Has anyone had experience with these? They are not the most powerful but look quite good and have a good control box (independant volume control for rear and centre). Also in the...
Back
Top