• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by davemm

  1. D

    Biostar Tforce overclocking stories??

    One more question all. Is it true the absolute max safe vcore for the sempron 64 is 1.7 v?
  2. D

    Biostar Tforce overclocking stories??

    I said 02\07 http://www.biostar-usa.com/mbdownloads.asp?model=tforce+6100
  3. D

    Biostar Tforce overclocking stories??

    Yea that was the first thing I looked at in cpu-z and the Biostar utility Smoove910. It had the vcore at 1.5. Not an insane setting. From there I could take it to over 2600 in Windows with either Clockgen or the Biostar oc utility. Dave
  4. D

    Biostar Tforce overclocking stories??

    Yep, the 02\07 bios. If that v12 preset in the bios can get it running so smoothly at 250 x 9, but I can only get to 232 x9, then it is adjusting something I am missing. David
  5. D

    Biostar Tforce overclocking stories??

    I did that sabrewolf. I will tell you where I am now. As I said earlier, in windows, regardless of if I use Clockgen or the Biostar utility I can get to over 2600 mhz when I boot the system using the v12 preset in the bios. Here is what I did in the bios: Set HTT to 2x in advanced and...
  6. D

    Biostar Tforce overclocking stories??

    Yes, but only makes it to about 220 if I do it manually in the bios, and lowered the mem clock.
  7. D

    Biostar Tforce overclocking stories??

    A few questions if you guys dont mind. First, using the Windows overclocking utlity I can get my Sempron 64 3000+ to 2646 mhz. (294 x 9) and benchmark all day with Prime 95, Aquamark and 3D Mark. In the bios, I can use the Auto OC v12 setting but that only gets it to 2250 mhz. But when I try...
Back
Top