Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
So some of these people started their PC's some time ago. Would be nice to know at this point what the long term results were of having their entire PC submersed in a dialectric fluid. Did any of them fall apart ... and which fluids were the most inert?
Ancient thread, I know ... but it's the best treatment on the subject of PC-immersion fluids that I've been able to find on the whole internet
... anyway I thought I'd add my input that the best pump for a thick liquid like some people are using is a boundary layer pump ... (a tesla turbine...