It's a bit disapointing the cobalt doesnt have the radius server feature that the indigo did.
Were you able to eventually get all the files scotty8? it would be cool if the cobalt could be turned into an indigo.
At the store I work at a coworked built a system with a foxconn 780GX and a kuma 2.7 and I asked him and he said he messed around with those settings when he was trying to overclock it.
Not only was the kuma he used a horrible overclocker (wouldn't post majority of the time), those settings...
good deal? my m/b just died so i need to get a new one and i was jsut thinking about upgrading anyway. i had a athlon 64 x2 6000+
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115017&Tpk=q6600
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128358
we're testing one of those were I work, unfortunately we had a few cables in our plenum go bad for some reason, that or they were never gigabit quality.