• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by daubry

  1. D

    Handy I-7 Insertion Tool

    I found that the Silicone Suction Cup in Back of an ARM & HAMMER® Fridge Fresh® Refrigerator Air Filter Works really well in Inserting and removing My I-7 Processors. I remove it from the Box and trim it down leaving the Wedge in Place.. You need to Lift the Wedge on the Cup in Order to release...
  2. D

    ASUS P6T6 WS Revolution @ [H]

    For Those who are Readers of these threads an I7 965 Processer at New Egg is being Discounted @ $29.99 :D Thank you for doing the Second Video Review on this Board Mr. Kyle Bennet(Especially on a Holiday) When I get this Board.. I still want to see The Eclipse + and the Newest EVGA(I...
  3. D

    ASUS P6T6 WS Revolution @ [H]

    Thanks for the Timely Review Say, I decided on Either The Gigabyte or This Asus..As if Anyone Cares but I called Coolit Systems and they Now have the Rentention kit for LGA 1366 Processors if you own a Freezone Elite.. I was told that they will have the 1366 New Elite Model sometime in the...
  4. D

    ASUS P6T6 WS Revolution Sneak Peek

    I only like to make this hobby easier..If you have a config. that has a vid card near this clear cmos it makes sense.. I really dont mean to put you down but 12 inces of metal hemostats and pliers in a case scare me unless its off.. I personally perfer to stay out of all my builds unless I have...
  5. D

    ASUS P6T6 WS Revolution Sneak Peek

    This Looks like A great board, However I would Suggest a Silverstone CMOS Clear Switch..Frozen CPU Has Them.. Thanks To All who Have Provided Input to This Thread I would probably go with The Gigabyte Extremeboard and the Asus p6tws revolution at the Present Time However I am Holding out...
Back
Top