Recent content by DataSchmuck

  1. D

    SOYO 24" DYLM24D6 Official Thread

    Does anyone know if there is a shortcut to switch between analog and digital? I switch back and forth between my xbox and pc a lot, and having to go through the menu each time to do it is getting kind of tedious.
  2. D

    7600 benchmarks

    ddr - double data rate 800 is actually 1600 so 1780 means 890
  3. D

    bad seasonic or me just dumb?

    I heard the truepower II was really stable. can I just use a 20 to 24 pin adapter?
  4. D

    bad seasonic or me just dumb?

    Okay, here's the quick version I used a Seasonic s12-500 for my new C2D on an Asus p5w-DH Deluxe. I plugged both the 24 pin connector and the 4 pin connector into the motherboard. the hard drives work for a bit then just stop and the system freezes. So I replaced the Seasonic with an...
  5. D

    Before I hit "Submit order"

    Okay so I'm between these two setups: 1 74GB WD raptor and 1 500 GB WD caviar or 2 Seagate 320GB barracudas. I am NOT going to use any kind of RAID setup.
  6. D

    Before I hit "Submit order"

    Should I ditch both the raptor and the caviar 500, and just go with 2 of those Seagate Barracudas?
  7. D

    Before I hit "Submit order"

    Okay, here's the changes I've made: VGA HIS X1600PRO H160PRQ256N R - Retail --> BFG Tech Geforce 7600GT 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 - $113 80 gig WD caviar SATA 3g --> Western Digital Raptor WD740ADFD 74GB 10,000 RPM Serial ATA150 Hard Drive - $160 MEM 1Gx2|COR 240P...
  8. D

    Before I hit "Submit order"

    Whoa, thanks for warning me about the x1600! The x1800 gto is a little more than I want to spend right now, looks like I will go with the bfg tech 7600gt. As far as hard drives go, I'm looking for a drive that will just hold the windows installation, program files, settings and stuff, so...
  9. D

    Before I hit "Submit order"

    Hi all, My name is DataSchmuck, and I've been browsing these forums for about a month. I just recieved some birthday money specifically for a new computer upgrade, and I want to make sure I get the right parts. I've had my current system for a little over two years, and it's starting to...
Back
Top