Recent content by darthdude

  1. D

    ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2 Drawing

    gimme gimme gimme:p
  2. D

    Socket 754 Motherboard for overclocking - Recommedations

    Thanks for the input everyone. I just placed my order for the Tforce. Now the hard part... waiting. I wish there was an Acme Corp. shipping option.:p hehehe I prolly be posting again soon wanting overclocking advice for my setup. Thanks again!
  3. D

    Socket 754 Motherboard for overclocking - Recommedations

    Since I'm not planning on using the onboard video... I don't really care about the video performance of the 6100. Looks like the Biostar Tforce is the board to get IF it ever comes back in stock at the egg. I know, I can get it other places but once you know, you newegg. :D
  4. D

    Socket 754 Motherboard for overclocking - Recommedations

    Hmmm... That DOES look like a nice board and the folks on newegg had some good things to say. Do any of you use this board? BTW, it's currently out of stock. D'oh!
  5. D

    Socket 754 Motherboard for overclocking - Recommedations

    Alright... I think I'm about ready to pull the trigger on this one. Looks like the Abit NV8 is the board for me. According to the reviews it overclocks well and has a good feature set. Just wanna put that out there for anyone who hasn't put in their 2 cents yet. Lemme know what ya'll think...
  6. D

    Socket 754 Motherboard for overclocking - Recommedations

    Dave, Is this the board you are referring to? DFI nF4X Infinity What is your experience with overclocking on this board?
  7. D

    Socket 754 Motherboard for overclocking - Recommedations

    Alright folks. Here's the deal. I've got a Sempron 2600+ and it's begging to be overclocked. PCI-Express slots are a requirement. Several boards on newegg have caught my attention. ABIT NV8 BIOSTAR GEFORCE 6100-M7 What are your recommendations? Thanks in advance. Oh, and Merry...
  8. D

    Get your tweaked Jetway AGDMS & ECS RS480-M bioses here!

    Does anyone know if the modded bios works with the TUL AX480A7-F? Reviews of the board seemed to have some overclocking options, but nada in the latest official bios. Just being able to make multiplier adjustments would rock. I got the board in that cheap combo deal at newegg. It's very...
Back
Top