The thing that baffles me is when manufacturers of cases can't even get CPU backplate holes in the right size or location, you end up with nothing more than a non functional hole in your case if you're not careful
This barely manages it in the photo above.
At least Corsair identified this...
Will the new front bezel design stay as an extra to be purchased separately.
or
Are we likely to see models of the case being sold with this fitted as standard?
This was the option I was most interested in, I was waiting for some independent reviews first and a few more shots.
Hope you can keep that option available for a while longer mattinv
I'm a bit unsure about windowed models, first place to show any wear would likely be right there, looks...
Hey Mattinv
Sorry to be a pain in the ass with this question but you spoke a while back about reducing the number of options available to streamline things again. So basically you'd just have the classic and the black heart with or without window available. Do you know when you'll remove the...
There should be no problems with this one, it's spec says:
150 x 86 x 160 mm
which equates to
6 x 3.4 x 6.4
Anything below 6.5 will fit fine with no questions asked.
I'm looking to get that very PSU so it's in my interests to be right :p
For the price he is paying he'd be better off just going for an X58 setup, least in my opinion. Yes it is a little extra for that processor but for the options available you have a close alternative at exactly the same price, with better performance to boot.
Sweet :p, thank you for clearing that up for me. I've noticed certain RAM sticks might have issues with large profile heat sinks so I'll have to match em up accordingly.
Haven't purchased yet, got no issue with lower profile sticks, just wanted to know what I'm confined to with this case. These look to be more space concious while providing the same timings and speed. Haven't seen any heat comparisons between heat spreaders so I assume it can't be too much of an...
This'll be my first time building inside a uATX case.
I'm planning on using 3 x 2GB Corsair modules with those DHX heat spreaders, an Asus Gene 2 mobo and the Noctua NH-U12P heatsink for a 1366 setup.
Anybody be able to tell me if this case will fit that heatsink (+2 fans) and still have...
It is a little plain but I like the front being simple with a good finish :)
The drive bay cover does remove some options though, fan controllers being one of them. It was mentioned earlier in the thread it is removable but you'll lose some of the aesthetics as a result.
It may be a big oversight of me to put what I did, since all i've owned till now are mid towers :p
I am not looking forward to the cable management on this thing, but it was love at first sight, I shall forgive it :D
You've driven me to registering a new email account so I could join this forum to just say, what a fantastic case you've made. I've been searching for months high and low and everything I have seen has had flaws which have driven me away from purchasing.
I'm looking to get one of these for a...