A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
well damn bite my head off why don't you. I never saw anything directly in that post, I was taking it the way it sounded by reading it. Sorry if the way it was typed gave off a completely different impression, not my fault.
And for some reason I don't know if i buy the fact that a...
lol. Yeah it seems like I will be checking this forum pretty frequently.
Reading through some topics here I see there are all kinds of people here. Your helpful knowledgeable people willing to help, all the way to people who think they know everything and want to try to express their...
lol....way to jump to conclusions
did you NOT read Velocity_Micro's post shortly after that???
That person is not an employee of Velocity Micro, they are a "Former" employee and apparently a disgruntled employee with some sort of personal Vendetta against the company.
besides i really...