Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I installed nVidia old 61.77 drivers (dated July 24, 04) and they seem to fix all C&C issues however, these drivers seem to cause FarCry to lock up right at the beginning. If' it's not one thing it's another. So far I'm very unimpressed with nVidia's drivers. Don't think I wanted to pay that...
This is definitely a driver issue because I have the exact same problem now that I've upgraded. I originally had a ATI Radeon 9800 Pro and just got a XFX GeForce 6800 Ultra. I've tried drivers 66.93, 67.66 (beta), 71.20 (unofficial) and a few others but none of them fixes this problem. I...