• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Dark_Stranger

  1. D

    Media Server

    Thanks for your answers until now. af22: I can't get that board in Denmark. I'm looking for a low power system but I would like to have the possibility to have more Sata ports than 6 I have been looking at a board like this one...
  2. D

    Media Server

    Hi everyone I have been searching alot in here about a media server. But hardware changes all the time, and it's various answers people get. So I hope you can help me with som info on which hardware will be good for my first server build. My Plans are as this: Media server...
Back
Top