• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Dark Katana

  1. D

    Lian Li PC-7B Plus II

    Patience camelass! Let's answer your questions one at a time. Yes, two 8800GTXs in SLI mode will fit in the PC-7. It will be tight, but they will fit. Just make sure that the top slot of the hard drive rack is open otherwise, it's a no go. Unfortunately, I have a PC-7 Plus, which is without...
  2. D

    Silverstone SST TJ09?

    Dude, you own this case. Why aren't you reading this thread? http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1080113&page=42
  3. D

    LL G70B or LL PC-A10B?

    The A-10 has some issues mounting really big heat sinks because of the top mounted fan. Also, the door presents potential problems for X-Fi Fata1ty panels and fan controllers with big knobs. Finally, and most importantly, the A-10's patent cooling fan is ducted to the rear of the case for...
  4. D

    Lian Li PC-A15B?

    Says so here: http://www.lian-li.com/product/product06.php?pr_index=21&cl_index=1&sc_index=1&ss_index=4&type=b. And we know from this review that the new A-16 has it http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/LianLi/PC-A16B so no reason to think A15 would not.
  5. D

    Lian Li PC-A15B?

    Identical in size and layout to PC-7. Adds removable Mobo, 120 mm side fan, fan controller (like in the higher-end A-10), new type of hard drive and CD/DVD drive mounting and some rubber noise isolation components. Air flow is intake front and rear and exhaust through side fan and PSU. Very...
  6. D

    The Lian Li Gallery

    Nope, it doesn't.
  7. D

    Cable Management Holes

    Much obliged to both of you. For a neophyte to case modding, I feel like I just got a look behind the curtain!
  8. D

    The Lian Li PC-A16A - hawtness

    So, the money questions. (1) Will the A16 accommodate a Tuniq Tower/Thermaltake Ultra 120 Extreme? (2) Will it accommodate two 8800GTXs for SLI?
  9. D

    The Lian Li PC-A16A - hawtness

    This review http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/LianLi/PC-A16B/5 claims the top drive is unusable because of interference with the wires to the top power and reset switch. The A16 is also slightly narrower and shorter than my PC-7, which is already about as small a mid-size chassis as I'd ever...
  10. D

    Cable Management Holes

    Ah, a man after my own heart. Where do you get your edge molding?
  11. D

    Cable Management Holes

    I'm beginning to look at doing some serious cable management in my next case and that means I'm going to be cutting some holes in the case for routing cables under the MOBO and to the drives. I'm curious to hear how some of the pros on this forum cut holes. I know most people use a dremel, but...
  12. D

    Quick question about midtowers

    If you are planning on eventually going SLI the PC-61 is definitely not for you. The G70 will obviously accommodate any gfx solution known to man and has the Lian Li side mounted fan for cooling your cards (though it actually exhausts the air from the cards in its default installation), so its...
  13. D

    Quick question about midtowers

    Buy the PC-7B plus II instead: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112099. It's cheaper, has 120mm fans and will accommodate an 8800GTS easily. (I even squeezed two 8800GTXs in SLI into my PC-7, but the temps were too high.)
  14. D

    Any Lian Li PC-101 owners out there?

    I've pretty much made up my mind that I'm going with a Lian Li PC-101 for my new rig. http://www.lian-li.com/product/product06.php?pr_index=24&cl_index=1&sc_index=1&ss_index=5&type=b I'm going with an overclocked Intel E6600 and two overclocked 8800GTXs in SLI on an NVidia 680i MOBO. The...
  15. D

    Opinion on Alphacool Bullseye Reservoir

    For those of you with watercooled rigs containing reservoirs, what is your opinion on the Alphacool Bullseye? http://www.arcticmod.com/computer-cooling-mod/bullseye-reservoir-collection/ It's obviously very cool looking, but I don't see it in use on many builds. Is that because it's design...
Back
Top