• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by DariustheSandman

  1. D

    VESA Stands - Houston, TX

    I'd be interested in the Double Stand. I'm a bit booked up this weekend. I would be able to come get it maybe early afternoon on Sunday, or perhaps next week.
  2. D

    Kaspersky Lab Hacked

    Hmm..we use them at work. Not cool.
  3. D

    Post Your Workstations 2015

    Which desk is this? Been looking for something like this for a while.
  4. D

    Valve's Steam Machine Prototype

    Trying to manage the price to a reasonable level I'd imagine.
  5. D

    Best and Worst Cities For Tech Jobs

    I would expect Houston to do pretty well too.
  6. D

    Skyrim PC Patch 1.2

    I haven't been able to use favorites if I remap it to another key. I used edsf for movement and so rebind a bit. But that's been a problem since release for me.
  7. D

    Importing Contacts from Access Database to Outlook...

    I know relatively little about access. I've mostly been a hardware guy, with some network and OS support thrown in. I am a bit out of my depth. How do I go about finding out what you need to know?
  8. D

    Importing Contacts from Access Database to Outlook...

    I have a client that wants to import the contact information from his Access database into his Outlook. I don't really have much in the way of programming skills, and I'm not quite sure what to do. I know that Outlook will not do this by default. Any suggestions?
  9. D

    Today's College Students Lack Empathy

    Um, just for the record, economically liberal and pro-choice don't necessarily go together. For example, Catholics. Economically liberal, socially conservative. There's enough things to not like about people without lumping them all together.
  10. D

    Ikea desk gallery

    I've got the bigger Fredrick with the shelves, and I was wondering how much weight do you guys think the shelves on this thing could support? I've got a TV that weighs about 60 lbs that I'm thinking about setting on the top shelf? If it wouldn't work as is, any ideas to make it work?
  11. D

    recommendation for clear sounding, good bass headphones

    I just picked up some Grado SR80i's tonight, and would have to say that I am quite impressed with them. I have played all sorts of music through them for about an hour or two tonight, and they definitely feel bassy enough. For example, I am playing Eric B and Rakim at the moment. Mahogany has a...
  12. D

    Backup Programs, a Samsung S2, and Windows Vista,,,

    Sorry if that's unclear, I would like to do an image of the full drive, which is about 150 gig.
  13. D

    Backup Programs, a Samsung S2, and Windows Vista,,,

    Well, I just can't seem to get what I want going out of this Samsung S2 I got. It's a cute little 640 GB USB hard drive, and I'm trying to do a 150ish GB full system backup with it. I tried the software that came with it....for some reason it can't copy windows system files. I tried the backup...
  14. D

    Problem with the Aluminum backing on a laptop keyboard.

    I was a little irritated with a Sony Vaio and mistreated it a tad when I had to take the whole thing apart just to get to the hard drive. Anyway, I was trying to take the keyboard off and it was being a bit difficult, so the metal backing behind the keyboard got slightly bent in a few places so...
  15. D

    Samsung S2 640GB Drive and Backing up...

    Well I setup one of these the other day,and set it up to do its real time backup thing. It seems that the backup is ridiculously small, like 6-7gb for 100-150GB on the system drive. It's been a while since I've done any serious backing up...but has compression really gotten that good? The drive...
Back
Top