• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by dariuslatamus

  1. D

    EK-FB KIT GA X58A (UD9) Waterblock

    Case: HAF X Mobo: Gigabyte UD9 CPU: i7 930 CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 Memory: Corsair XMS3 Dominator GT 3x2GB PS: Corsair AX1200 GPU: 2x ASUS ENGTX460 TOP DirectCU 1GB Hard Drives 1: OCZ Vertex 2 Extended Sandforce 60GB (OS) Hard Drives 2: OCZ Vertex 2 Extended Sandforce 120GB (Games)...
  2. D

    EK-FB KIT GA X58A (UD9) Waterblock

    Hey guys, I plan on getting into watercooling in the near future and want to pick up this: http://www.ekwaterblocks.com/shop/blocks/motherboard-blocks/full-board-blocks/x58-chipset/ek-fb-kit-ga-x58-ud9-nickel-1.html It's a complete board kit for the UD9 (NB/SB). I want to know if it's...
  3. D

    i7 930 overclocking thread

    Anyone got a batch similar to mine: FPO/Batch # 3018A651 I haven't opened the box and I have the opportunity to return it and get the i7 950, but I'm wondering if anyone knows whether this would be a good oc'er.
  4. D

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    The dock is from a company called SwitchEasy and it's called the Kuro Dock. Their website is www.switcheasy.com but I don't believe the dock is listed under their products anymore. I'm also not sure if it will work with the 4th gen nano's. - darius
  5. D

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    Thanks, definitely not a teenager is right. I'm 28, and I do graphic design as a career. I've always been neat and love perfection and symmetry and I try to showcase that as much as I can in my work and in real life. Ikea is great. What I find most appealing about their products is you can...
  6. D

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    Nope, I got that one! Scroll up :) The case is called the iSkin Revo2. Check it out at www.iskin.com
  7. D

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    Whoops, sorry forgot the dimensions for you: 71.75" (width) x 34.75" (depth) x 28.5" (height). It's fairly large compared to most desks but I seem to have made good use of the space. - darius
  8. D

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    Yes, I've looked at that case before. It definitely is a nice case, although it seems to be more of a mid tower case no? I'm just thinking of long term and I'm not sure if it's going to be big enough to house future upgrades. Of course, there's a ton of factors involved when picking out a case...
  9. D

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    I'll look into it. I have a large format Epson printer which is also missing from these pictures as I haven't quite figured out where to put it, so that's another riddle I need to solve.
  10. D

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    That's what I'm thinking too. My only concern is that I won't be able to keep the tower on my desk as that would look awkward as well as block my right speaker. Under the desk is really the best option as that would free up space on my desk for other toys. I would just hate to see such a nice...
  11. D

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    Thanks for the kind words :) Well, I'm embarrassed to say that the system has got to be at least 4 years old now. Aside from the 4850 I put in it a month ago, the rest of the specs are to laugh at: P4 3.6Ghz, 2GB DDR, 300GB HD, 16x DVDR and I upgraded the power supply to 400W. The shuttle is...
  12. D

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    Hi guys, I've posted in previous years' workstation galleries and here is my 2009 setup. I've moved into a new place and if anyone remembers my old room, i've continued to use Red and Black as my theme with a touch of white. I'm an avid collector of statues and I'm also a ridiculous neat freak...
  13. D

    Post your workstation 2008 !

    Hi coolazn, The posters were professionally framed on matte wood. I don't really know the technical part of it, but I had it done at www.movieposter.com. They are a local company here in Toronto, Canada.
  14. D

    Post your workstation 2008 !

    Yes, my camera is a Canon 30D. The lens I used is a 24-70 f/2.8 L lens. Hope that helps. - Darius
  15. D

    Post your workstation 2008 !

    They're actually mounted on wood with a matte finish. Paper is so passé :) - Darius
Back
Top