Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Seems like all the posted technical and benchmarking reviews focus on the i5-661 because the 900mz IGPU is some how exciting. I haven't found a resource that pointed out the value of the 660 or 650 having vt-d and what that means. Very limited purposes, I guess.
all the i3/i5/i7 might have vt-x entensions, but not all have vt-d (Directed i/o).
i7-920 no
i7-860 yes
i5-750 no
I guess more cores are better at the top end of performance like the quad core w/ HT i7-860, but the power consumption and price make me look back at the i5-660.
The more I look around (google), the more I see the i5-660 as the great cpu for the i5 feature set. I understand the 661 having the 900 Mhz iGPU clock and how that is a diffentiating factor.
For my needs, I think the i5-660 is mo better than 661 and i5-750. Understand only dual core, but so...