Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I just went from a 9800 XT to a Asus X800 Pro Vivo, flashed it to X800 XT PE. On my P4-3000 with PC3200 Ram, I figured anything more wasn't worth the extra $$$.
For $239, you get 16 pipes, and with decent cooling you get XT PE speeds. I went with the AC Silencer 5 (another $30 I think). It...
So, I'm upgrading CPU's. I need to remove my AC Freezer 4. Trouble is, I can't seem to get it unhooked. The clamps have a deathgrip on the bracket. Anyone done this before?
http://arctic-cooling.com/cpu2.php?idx=9&data=3&disc=
There is no info anywhere on AC's site for UNinstalling...