Recent content by Danarchy

  1. D

    Project:Sky!

    Finally, my parcels were delivered today : PC Sleeving Kit Dual Cathode Kit - Neon Blue :D And my sleeving kit : This sleeving kit is the most frustrating monotonous job ever... lol took all the last patients i had left... anyway, heres how it looks. Ready to be...
  2. D

    Project:Sky!

    Thanks For the kind words.. The hard-drives will be mounted to the base plate of the Case chassis.. Thanks, the painting just takes time, You cant rush it thats for sure! Ill try to keep you updated as i go along!
  3. D

    Project:Sky!

    In the last post, i was in the middle of spraying everything. It all went well - Turned out better than i thought! Cutting the hole to hide my PSU wires. Will be cleaned up with a U-Channel Gromet eventually lol. Primer goes onto the case, i think this was the first layer (i always...
  4. D

    Project:Sky!

    I found an old CD-R, so, i hacked it to bits, and primed/Sprayed it! I need to get a FacePlate for it too! Being Primed The backplate fully coated :) The CD Drive Being Dismantled And Sprayed Finally got around to drilling the Fan hole, i used...
  5. D

    Project:Sky!

    Well...the server has been down for several days due to me modding the chassis/case etc..I needed it back up..it has all my files on it :D 2nd coat of primer added, just waiting for it to dry ! 2nd Coat After 4th Coat - I added one more coat of paint just to be prepared...
  6. D

    Project:Sky!

    Firstly, Let me introduce myself. Ive been a LONG time reader, just never had anything going on here, thats good enough to post. I must say, everyone here has inspired me to work on this mod. I'm going to try and keep it detailed enough, but also try not to bore you , so im throwing in a...
  7. D

    Project:Sky

    Thanks :) Could a mod Move this to the worklog Forum please..Sorry
  8. D

    Project:Sky

    Sorry...could a mod please delete this thread..i made a mistake
Back
Top