Recent content by DallasLee

  1. D

    Can 1600W Rosewill PSU handle 6 x r9 290 cards?

    this is going to be a stripped down mining machine h81 pro btc 4 gig ram 5 risers cables (dunno how much power these take pcie 1x to 16x) no cd drive after install 64 gig solid state i've already bought 3 r9 290 cards, i want to put 6 cards in it but i guess if the breaker can't support it...
  2. D

    Can 1600W Rosewill PSU handle 6 x r9 290 cards?

    What PSU will handle 6 x r9 290 cards?
  3. D

    Can 1600W Rosewill PSU handle 6 x r9 290 cards?

    Can a 1600W Rosewill PSU handle 6 x r9 290 cards?
  4. D

    PSU Question. 4 pin board.. 8 pin cable for the cpu?

    Upgrading PSU. This old motherboard has a 4 pin for the cpu and the PSU I put in has an 8 pin. Looks like it will fit in the middle lined up wither the two squares are diagonal. Safe?
  5. D

    Putting a 6950 in a HP 500B

    Greetings, I've got a number of HP 500B MT desktops which I want to use to start mining. I've got 3 - 6950 cards at the moment but the HP 500B MT only comes with a 300Watt power supply. I'm sure i'd need to put a new power supply in these boxes to make it work.. correct? Any idea if I can...
Back
Top