• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Dainas

  1. D

    390X or 980 for the long run?

    Depends if AMD is still around in so many years which is really quite up in the air. First off let me stay that Techspot is an Nvidia biased cesspool so don't pay any of their benchmarks any mind. All things equal the 390x is a hands down more powerful card whose raw power and 8GB should...
  2. D

    Raijintek Triton AIO Loop Liquid CPU Cooler (rev.2) Review @ [H]

    As someone who just had a Corsair H110i GT go bad on me after just two months (pump still spins, no bad noises, pinched lines, nor leaks, just really bad flow) being able to actually see the coolant is highly appealing to me. Might get one of these to replace my H110i GT, cheaper than how much...
  3. D

    AMD, Roy Taylor, the Nano, and the Press @ [H]

    Lucky to have a company as moral as Nvidia? When AMD carks it and you have to choke up $1500+ for the successor to the 980ti then you will have a real reason to bitch out AMD name for being such failures. I am angry at AMD because we need a competition, Nvidia are not some great evil but their...
  4. D

    ASUS R9 390X STRIX DirectCU III 8G OC Review @ [H]

    Trades blows with a 980 gtx while OCd? I dunno it seemed faster across the board and plain in higher tier in some of the biggest gpu killers. That being said the damn thing needs 8GB and the energy of a foundry to do so :p
  5. D

    Sapphire R9 390x DOA?

    Glad it is working, and wish to share for actual card dying issues; bad VRM cooling (usually due to friday arvo heat pad application) is the most common cause. Every time I see a thread like this i wince a little wondering if a custom cooler is letting part of the card cook because of that.
  6. D

    AMD Radeon R9 Fury X 4K Video Card Review @ [H]

    Yeah, the big issue with AMD cards as we saw with the 290x, is we often do not know what the card is truly capable until months after and everyone had lost interest. The 290x released to scarcely beat a Titan; began to out muscle the 780ti after a few months of drivers and later still now nips...
  7. D

    AMD Radeon R9 Fury X 4K Video Card Review @ [H]

    AMD really shot themselves in the foot by insisting on HBM for their top end card on such an early go. They should have reserved it for upper midrange cards like their upcoming Nano and just shoved more cores and 12gb of GDDR5 ram as Nvidia wisely chose to do.
  8. D

    One Shot, One Kill, No Skill: Diary of a Cheater

    woops, typo. Forgive me as I'm one of those people who uses prick more often than faggot to discribe someone who is an inconsiderate ass. :p
  9. D

    One Shot, One Kill, No Skill: Diary of a Cheater

    Amen, honestly when I think of that word I think of pricks like that, not gay people. Reminds me of that episode of southpark as I honestly believe the definition of the word should be changed as they did.
  10. D

    One Shot, One Kill, No Skill: Diary of a Cheater

    As has been said before, leave it to Kotaku to try and sympathize with a rampant cheater. What a scumbag, considering how much money these people spend and how it more or less renders a server completely unusable, there is something there far more than your run of the mill stress release. I'm...
  11. D

    How Should I Calibrate My Monitor? (Best Way)

    $90 to slightly tweak a few settings is still expensive, specially for non pros on sub$600 monitors.
  12. D

    How Should I Calibrate My Monitor? (Best Way)

    reg-green color blindness is very common for men, my father and grandfather have it too....and maternal uncles. Atleast with contrast and brightness there are websites that can help you. Also they can help a touch with color balance as problems usually are easiest to detect with near white...
  13. D

    x-xVA panel based LCD with no gamma shift?? (and what causes the shift?)

    All VA has gamma shift, however despite what some would have you believe not all VA are equal in gamma shift. I personally could not stand the gamma shift on my Dell 2407WFP samsung S-PVA to the point of selling it, whereas I've found it soo minimal in comparison on my LG AUO P-MVA that...
  14. D

    Creative World of Warcraft Wireless Headset Review @ [H]

    Well I'm glad that these are sturdier than they look. However I will still be weary until I have them in my hands. A few years ago I got a pair of the Fatal1ty headsets done by creative. Everyone ranted and raved about how great they were. They were poorly build garbage and broke in 6 months...
  15. D

    Creative World of Warcraft Wireless Headset Review @ [H]

    I'm sorry but I do not respect the outcome of this review. While the technical aspects of the headphones themselves are truly marvelous, from what I can see of the build quality it looks far too feeble for any headset over $50. With just a thin little sliver of plastic holding the headset...
Back
Top