Recent content by dag

  1. D

    Asus Rog PG348Q

    Gonna start with a GTX 1070 and probably spring time either SLI or see what's new on the market so I can maximize its fullest potential
  2. D

    Asus Rog PG348Q

    Just purchased an Open Box Asus Rog PG348Q! Super excited but can't help shaking my head still at the price.
  3. D

    New monitor and GPU help!?!?!?!?

    So I currently am looking to upgrade my 1080p 24" monitor and my gtx 970.......TOMORROW. My system is currently an Asus Maximus VII HERO with a 4690K and 16gb RAM My budget is roughly $1600-1800 but under budget is a plus Looking at getting an ultrawide 3440x1440 or 2560x1440 with 120hz+...
  4. D

    Asus maximus Hero vii

    I recently found this motherboard for sale and it was $125 and was thinking about getting a 4690k for it. Is this a good deal for this motherboard.
Back
Top