Recent content by d8168055

  1. D

    Perplexing "will not post" question.

    I have tried all your suggestions, but still no POST. Is there any professional diagnostics that I can do? Again, listed above is all new. Please help.
  2. D

    Perplexing "will not post" question.

    OS is on the Raptor, cables are new. I am trying to POST with just the necessities (HD, GPU, CPU). I will try to switch cases tonite and see what happens. As for error messages, nothing is showing up on screen. Monitor stays on standby. It is weird, I have never encountered this problem in...
  3. D

    Perplexing "will not post" question.

    no POST: Antec 900 Asus P5E Intel Q9650 Nvidia GTX280 2 GB G-Skill DDR2 800 WD Raptor 150 GB + 2x WD 1TB Black Corsair HX620 Creative X-Fi Platinum Working fine: Antec NB (forgot name, cheap black case) Asus P5GD2 Deluxe Intel Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz Nvidia 6800GT 2 GB Corsiar DDR2...
  4. D

    Perplexing "will not post" question.

    First, I'm sorry, I do not know where to post this... so I posted here. Please move if you feel necessary. I have been battling my build for a week now, with now avail. I never had a build like this before. Any help is appreciated. Round 1 I shut off/unplug computer to clean the space...
  5. D

    Dual Graphics cards or a single?

    Use a Mac? hehehe... j/k i'm a graphic designer that uses PC in a mac industry...
  6. D

    Language Bar not showing on TaskBar!

    Please help me too. I cannot make it show up. I have already done the obvious, like http://www.e-nihongo.net/japcomp/jap_xp/bar_again.html but no use. Please help me and gtxboy224 out. thanks.
  7. D

    HX620W and Antec 900

    Hello all this is my first post. Been a long time viewer, but just signed up (finally). I did a search already, but did not find an answer. I have the HX620W installed in an Antec 900. I am wondering which way should I have installed the fan? As of now, I have the fan facing upwards (I can...
Back
Top