Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
you would have to get the bracket for it. I can look around to see if I have the other bracket that came with it. I am not to sure about finding it though. I think you can order it off of corsairs website though for cheap.
All PM's responded to
I am Selling a lot of my Gamer Hardware as I have no more time for gaming.
My Heatware is under "discrob". I also have a good itrader rating at extremeoverclocking.com under "¥RG¥ Disc"
INFORMATION
1: All Items will be shipped via USPS Priority Unless otherwise specified.
2: I only accept...
use powerstrip for custom resolutions and overscan correction.
although I must say that 720p is a better picture than 1080i especially for gaming.. unless you are referring to 1080p which I dont think you are because you stated that default res is xxx X 720.
either way, powerstrip...