• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by D|cKspL@sh

  1. D

    Custom wire quick connect/disconnect

    Well this is how I did it using a 3 pin extension from fans and you can be as ruff as guts with it. But then I guess how ruff you are depends on how good your case fits your side panel. No more un-clipping wires and when it's all closed it's hidden.
  2. D

    My gaming peripheral mod plus rant

    My gaming peripheral mod and pre-mod thoughts and opinions. I look around all the forums and see allot of case mods and helpful hints and tips but rarely do you see peripherals being modded. So to start off with I would like to fill you in on some of my concerns and opinions about what we as...
Back
Top