Recent content by cyph3r

  1. C

    Seagate ST3250823AS or WD WD2500KS? (250GB)

    I have just taken a wd2500ks and I must say that I a little am disappointed of his performances compared with my samsung sp120, if I were to take one of them currently, I would take either a hitachi, or a seagate :cool:
  2. C

    What HDs and setup for a file server

    Yes, but I cannot still which disc take
  3. C

    What HDs and setup for a file server

    Thank you for your opinion ;) For the moment I must say that I am tried enough by the WD because it is supposed being designed for a use of the server type, the maxline really does not attract me because the two only discs with which I had problems are maxtors... but I still have a little...
  4. C

    What HDs and setup for a file server

    firstly I have already a PC dedicated for a use of the file server type, ... I have never to ask for opinion on the configuration which I was to have but only on the model of the disc that I was to take Please do not be so hasty to dismiss advice from other members that is offered in good...
  5. C

    What HDs and setup for a file server

    The paramount question it is to know the model of the disc which it is necessary to take for a file server... ;)
  6. C

    What HDs and setup for a file server

    I have the same project :d and here for me a list of the potential candidates: Hitachi t7k250 Maxtor maxline III Samsung p120 Western Digital WD2500JS SATAII Caviar Special Edition Western Digital WD2500KS SATA II 16MB Raid Edition I am interested particularly in WD KS...
Back
Top