• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Cynicist

  1. C

    Cant Delete??

    did you try the /f switch in the delete command?
  2. C

    For those looking for a windows alternative

    lol you dont consider debian stable? I like bsd and linux, but linux seems to be gaining more traction lately. I'm hoping one day publishers will consider it worthwhile to have games made natively for linux. More power to anyone that can break away from microsoft's grasp though :)
  3. C

    anyone know gaim real well?

    And if you are using gaim then you are not using google talk. Google talk is a chat client which uses the jabber protocol (instead of aim). Gaim also supports jabber accounts. Can you show us a screenshot? I dont see exactly what you mean.
  4. C

    Find a crap mobo for conroe, or...

    You'll be waiting a while for that mobo. Why would a person need that many usb ports?
  5. C

    Hmmm 91.3 SLI tool tip?

    http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_downloads_winxp_2k_32bit_91.33.html
  6. C

    money to your paypal if you can fix my problem, 7800gt problem

    Um, you do know that your network adapter requires a driver right? Oh well, good to know its not net related.
  7. C

    1st boot produces nothing?

    Did you try moving one of the ram sticks into another bank?
  8. C

    Cant tell if my CPU is working

    If the monitor wont even power on I'm pretty sure I know what it is :D Move your ram into another bank and try to turn it on again.
  9. C

    Flip-flopping... E6400 or E6600... back and forth!

    ^ agreed No, you'll <3 urself because now you have an extra $100 to spend on a nice DX10 compatible graphics card which will make a large difference compared to that extra 2mb cache.
  10. C

    AMD Demos 4-core

    I think this comment is quite funny, considering you havent given any specific examples of instability with intel's chipset and no reasons as to why SIS makes better chipsets. Well except that theirs are more "solid" of course. Your paragraph makes me wonder how intel could have grown to be so...
  11. C

    Finalized my conroe build (i think)

    Yeah here is where I ordered mine. Good price on it. http://www.coolerguys.com/840556026990.html
  12. C

    Retail E6300's hitting ~3.5Ghz on air/water already

    In synthetic benchmarks, realworld performance would barely be noticed. (maybe you could tell during tasks involving compression) C2D procs arent cache starved, 2mb is much more than necesssary. You mean should be $100 more, everywhere I look its $200. With quad-core processors right around...
  13. C

    Finalized my conroe build (i think)

    Your build looks good except you are missing a hsf. Look at the scythe ninja or mine for that.
  14. C

    Retail E6300's hitting ~3.5Ghz on air/water already

    The cache is negligible.
  15. C

    My new computer is lonely.. All ready and no party to goto - PICS!

    Yeah I have a lot of the same stuff in that setup, except my processor is an E6300 and my case is a p180. My stuff will be here in two days I cant wait!
Back
Top