Hello readers,
Ready for an update? Here we go! Got a little suprise here going on. Especially for the readers that didn't like the idea that I should turn a radio into a PC.
So what happend? I bought an old Radio to turn it into a computer because I want to turn it back again into a radio...
MAJOR UPDATE!
This is the update were you all been waiting for! WHAT DID HE PICK FOR A GRILL! Yes and I'm gladly to present it in this update!
Don't gonna talk much tho. You must see!
I've been doing two things. One is the Grill and the second is the LED Tube. Now enjoy! :thumb...
Update!
Hey all! I'm back again! And did some work on the build again because the acrylic tube has been delivered!
Hold on to your pants because I have some bad news. It almost made me cry... *almost*
I've ordered the Grill cloth online and the one I had chosen was "Charlie". Yeah!
But...
Update!
Didn't have much to do anyway so did a little work on the build.
Maybe I will place the tube here.
Did some cutting there
Made it smaller
Sanding it
And placed it back to see the result.
Sanded the wood to make the fan fit tight.
Needed...
So the vacation is over and the time was not on my hand at all. To bad!
It was wonderfull weather here so I was more busy with my new garden then being inhome for the build.
But here is another update for you folks!
Bending the heatpipe.
The first idea was to use this, but when...
OMG Yes! Another update today!
I had some spare time again. So I've been busy with replacing the original fan fromt the Cooler Master Flex PSU. It's kinda loud. That didn't make me happy!
So first we gonna disasamble the PSU.
Here is the diffrence between the original (left) and the...