• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by CyborgCop

  1. C

    $1500.00 build

    Not sure.. What your goal is as far as your system being.. Super Super Awesome or modernization or gaming computer. I have been strapped for money for the past five years. And I was just able to upgrade last week. I see your coming from quite an old system. So, to me, your going to be happy...
  2. C

    Asus Burner Sempron 140 @ 3.33 Ghz MSI 890FXA-GD70 Mushkin 4 GB 1333 HIS 5770 Samsung...

    Asus Burner Sempron 140 @ 3.33 Ghz MSI 890FXA-GD70 Mushkin 4 GB 1333 HIS 5770 Samsung Ecogreen 2TB HD NZXT Phantom Hanns-G 28" 3ms Thermaltake Toughpower XT 775W
Back
Top