Recent content by cwerdna

  1. C

    Huge issues with SSD's and my needs.

    Totally random, did your machine ever actually perform well w/the Samsung 830? As I posted at...
  2. C

    HP ZR24w

    It's very unlikely you'd be able to turn the make changes to the display's brightness control via Mac OS. I don't have my old Power PC Mac Mini (which only has Tiger on it) hooked up right now, but have you tried using the calibrator referenced at...
  3. C

    HP ZR24w

    We in the US have no idea what the VAT is.... It's still irrelevant though. Find me a some retailers that sell it in the US. Besides that, it seems like a rip for a 22" 1680x1050 LCD which is an orange vs. an apple, in this case a 1920x1200 24" IPS LCD that's not much more.
  4. C

    HP ZR24w

    Only problem is, who knows where the heck to buy it in the US? I can't find any place that sells it. I've never seen a Fujitsu desktop LCD monitor for sale anywhere in the US. It's also not 24", not 1920x1200 (it's 1680x1050) and quite pricey for a 22" LCD. 330 Euros is == $436 USD
  5. C

    HP ZR24w

    I'm having a tough time deciding between a TN-based Asus VW266H (currently on sale at ewiz.com for $255) and the ZR24w (I'd buy from a retailer outside WA state to avoid sales tax). The ZR24W at $400 is a bit on the high side for what I'd like to pay but it seems like a good deal for a ~24" IPS...
Back
Top