• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by cvmocanu

  1. C

    Is this a good gaming build?

    Hello, I plan to buy a new computer soon and I thought it's wise to ask more people about my choices. Here is what I have in mind: Motherboard : ASUS Maximus II Formula (200 EUR) CPU : INTEL E8600 - Core 2 Duo, 3.3GHz (230 EUR) Video card : ASUS EAH4870X2 Radeon HD 4870 X2...
  2. C

    ATI/AMD driver stability

    Thank you guys, I've decided to buy a 4870 x2. I can hardly wait to get my hands on it...
  3. C

    ATI/AMD driver stability

    Hi all, I want to buy a new computer soon and I am a little undecided on the video card. I have a budget of 2000-2500 EUR so I want top notch. The thing is I will probably keep this system for 2-3 years so stability is the most important thing for me. The way I see it I can choose...
Back
Top