• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by cuongvt

  1. C

    xonar hdav1.3 support dolby trueHD?

    Hi all I'v just read Xonar HDAV BD DVD User Guide (pdf file). It stated that "Note: Dolby TrueHD bit-stream pass-through will be supported by an updated TMT player later.". I would like to know that current latest TMT (Asus version or retail version) already support Dolby TrueHD bit-stream...
  2. C

    xonar hdav1.3 versus onkyo se-200pci LTD in analog mode

    >but given that you seem to want multi-ch output for an HTPC Yes, but I'm still serious at music so I choose both. I know I must pay extra money but I have no way :) thank you very much
  3. C

    xonar hdav1.3 versus onkyo se-200pci LTD in analog mode

    I'm not american or Enlish so I not quite understand you well. In summary, you meaned 2 RCA analog of hdav1.3 is slightly better in term of sound quality, clarity than se-200pci LTD? could you please be more specific?
  4. C

    xonar hdav1.3 versus onkyo se-200pci LTD in analog mode

    thanks for the reply. My understanding is sa same as you. I'll buy both 2 cards: one for music and one for htpc.
  5. C

    xonar hdav1.3 versus onkyo se-200pci LTD in analog mode

    Hi all Please help me making decision I know that hdav1.3 mainly for multi-channel HD movie and onkyo se-200pci LTD mainly for stereo music. But hdav1.3 have 2 RCA analog out and so does onkyo se-200pci LTD. So which is better for listenning stereo music in term of using these 2 RCA analog...
Back
Top