Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Ok so i got a 50IRE pattern and used your 100IRE pattern, my luminance in HCFR (at 115 G2.. up from 100 lol) was 9.22 and 65.37.. what ratio would that end up being? how exactly do i calculate that ratio..
My Delock 87685 was able to go up to a measured 539MHz using the Nvidia Control Panel and CRU as a measurement of Pixel Clock, it would not display any image if i went up to 540MHz sadly. I have pics if yall need them.
OH SWEET, thank you so much spacediver ! I'm very excited to see what you come up with, I cant wait to finally have these black levels properly adjusted so that my Delta E's are as low as possible and everything is color accurate.
Do you think it would be possible to then create a LUT to have...
ok so i was able to get the settings to save, i just had to go through the WPB Calibration again and then things saved..
Now about achieving the proper 2.2 or 2.4 Gamma luminance curve with just hardware calibration.. is there a trick to measuring nits with a colorimeter during G2 calibration...
So yes i did follow your last 2 steps properly...
By the way, I do indeed appreciate the guide, and I DID set my black levels so that moving it one step brighter was perceivable, but doing that totally does make my black levels crushed.. Don't get me wrong, it looks great to show off how black...
ah, i understand. Thank you. By the way i rebooted the monitor and it seemed to forget all it's settings? :( Do i need to use the "Load to Set" function in WinDAS to load the settings onto the EEPROM? to save the data from RAM into the memory of the monitor?
-Also, I distinctly remember my...
Ok so thanks to the OP for the amazing guide! i managed to figure out WinDAS and the instructions, thanks to the help of a few posts in here with updates to the original post, figuring out the final step with "view images" that i couldnt find..i did my first calibration but after the SRGB thing...
Yeah i bought a DELOC and im waiting for it from Germany lol, or was it a Russian site, idk lol. they have my money and I'll report back if i get a working DELOCK unit :)
This begs the question... what teh HIGHEST vertical and horizontal limits on CRTs? I heard of the FW-900 having 140kHz which...
Ah i see.. thank you for the advice!
Yes i turned it on and.. well (i shouldve taken pictures) it looked like it had serious G2 drift, but thankfully i waited 30 minutes for it to warm up, and did the COLOR RETURN, and it showed some grey on screen and flipped on and off a little and then it...
Hi everyone, I'm getting into doing the WPB on a DELL P1130 (aparently it's a rebadge of the Sony CPD-G520 mentioned in this thread) I've had in storage which i last used about 10 years ago.. If anyone has any tips or tricks in calibrating it, please let me know! :)
Thanks... ouch, that's a pricey adapter.. oh well, i bought it. I'm just about to pull out my trusty ol' 21" DELL P1130 from my closet after 10 years without use. It's specs are.. 2048x1536@80 Hz, 130kHz horizontal refresh, 170Hz vertical refresh, 0.24 mm dot pitch! ... it seems to be the DELL...
so.. stupid question.. where can i get the Icybox IB-SPL1031 at 45€?
and where can i buy the others (i cant seem to find them anywhere):
Delock 87685
Sunix DPU3000
Please help, thanks everyone!
Hi ceski, sorry all for the necro/ offtopic post, speaking of "Small Form Factor Systems" .. what happened to you bro? PM me, I had some questions about some of your hosted images in that forum, they've been lost..! I was hoping to contact you about a re-upload of them :cry: