Recent content by cstefan

  1. C

    The Universe: The Complete Season 1 [Blu-ray] $9

    I sleep to this stuff, hot deal to me!
  2. C

    dC0m's [FS] Boutique [Pics]

    ttt
  3. C

    Scorpio's End of Year Clearance...

    You kill me, just bought a rig. Awesome prices...
  4. C

    FS Higher end earbuds Monster / Ultimate Ears

    PM replied, sorry was out of town for the holiday.
  5. C

    FS Higher end earbuds Monster / Ultimate Ears

    Bump, UE10's gone.
  6. C

    FS Higher end earbuds Monster / Ultimate Ears

    All sold. I have a pair of purchases that regrettably I have to let go. Both are 100% genuine, bought from Amazon. #1 Monster Turbine Pro Copper earbuds. I got these from the Amazon marketplace. $150 shipped #2 Ultimate Ears Triple-Fi pro 10's. Amazon gold box deal. I tried them...
  7. C

    FS: Asus G73JH A2 Gaming Laptop

    One of the top 3 laptops ever made! Bump for awesome.
  8. C

    WTS LOAD of ECC server mem - DDR3-ddr2-fbdimm

    bumpity upity boop
  9. C

    WTS LOAD of ECC server mem - DDR3-ddr2-fbdimm

    Looking to trade for 2 or 4 GB modules of DDR3 DESKTOP memory and I7 1366 CPU and motherboard and a 460+ fermi nvidia card. I am going to post them all at %50 or less off retail. All prices will include USPS shipping. FB-DIMMS: 14 sticks of 1GB PC2-5300F FBdimm - $20 per pair shipped...
Back
Top