Recent content by CrustyNug

  1. C

    The Definitive AMD Ryzen 7 Real-World Gaming Guide @ [H]

    Great review and thank you for doing it. Pretty much answers all the myths and rumors that have been floating around for the last several weeks with real data...nvidia driver performance, smoothness of gameplay, and actual game performance in a gaming environment. I've been using an i7 3930k...
  2. C

    AMD Epyc (Naples)

    4 Zens patched together via the infinity fabric. Oh man, do I sense a [H]ardcore overclocking session with some memory testing coming on?
  3. C

    Ryzen 5 1600x OC vs Intel 6800K OC vs Intel 7700K OC

    I'm wanting one, although non-X version. Really looking forward to HardOCP's gaming review. *Am I wrong or do the X versions just seem to be a marketing tactic? The 20 C temp buffer, o/c limit essentially the same, basically "pre-overclocked" models for those who don't want to set them manually...
  4. C

    AMD Ryzen 5 Reviewer's Kit Giveaway

    Why not!
Back
Top