Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Check out camelcamelcamel if you want to see the price changes in action. Here is one for an Amazon direct listing. They did this with all their memory. My big memory upgrade was in Feb, so I just barely dodged the increases. If reports are saying suppliers are +72%, then yeah, then over 100%...
The 512 GB DDR5 I bought for my workstation in Feb was $3200. It is now $5000 and probably on the way up. I bought it earlier than I wanted to on credit instead of cash at the time because I was worried about AI impacting DRAM prices and here we are.
Selling my 5090. It is registered to me with MSI, so any warranty stuff would have to go through me, but I would be happy to help if it ever came up. Warranty is good until 2/6/2028 (launch edition purchase from Microcenter).
$2200 with shipping included. $1800 for in-person price (Lansing, MI...
I am looking for a fully working board as named in the title. I will need one with the I/O cover included.
Payment:
$150 shipped
Payment Method:
Paypal
Heatware:
Will only buy from individuals with good Heatware.
No longer needed - Board found from stinger608
I love how people that bought the item at full price from Newegg are blaming Newegg for this. You 100% agreed to pay Newegg the amount you purchased it for. They are under no obligation to give you a partial refund. They did not do a damn thing wrong. You did by buying it expecting them to...
My charges are temp authorizations, not regular authorizations. It does not deduct anything from my total balance. I used a debit card. I am still free to spend the money. They are for the full amount too.
HP SMB did not charge the cards, they charged authorizations. Anyways, call HP and they will tell you over the phone that any orders placed after 4 AM on Monday are being canceled.
Thankfully I got in on one of those 64GB 1.5GHz versions for 250 yesterday. This version was released on the...
Yeah, I am perfectly okay with paying 24 in shipping directly from HPSMB. I don't plan to try to get shipping adjusted until shipping has been confirmed.
They are definitely open box returns. Generally speaking, these items should include everything. Amazon won't accept the return if the item is missing accessories. Occasionally some slip through, but not that comon. These items were all returns within the return period, so if they are used...
Yes, this was on SD. They also have the super bundle at 29.99 for PS2. That was not posted on SD, but is part of the deal. I have to wonder, since it uses USB, does it work with xbox and ps3 as well?
As a seller on Amazon, I can tell you that you will never get someone's returned items. If a DVD or video game is not completely shrink wrapped still, it will not be sold as new. Whenever a customer returns a dvd or video game, it absolutely must be sealed still according to policy. If amazon...