Recent content by crlsjcb05

  1. C

    Post your LAN Party pics!

    Haha! That looks awsome dude! Makes me wish I was around back then
  2. C

    Metro Last Light - Best Audio Ever?

    If what you say is true about Metro, I will need to try now lol
  3. C

    Any news on BattleField 4 ?

    Yeapers. But hey, that's what their customer base wants, so oh well I guess
  4. C

    First timer looking to build high end gaming desktop

    Yea, it's always a good idea to have someone double check the work
  5. C

    Nexus-Five thread

    I would've thought that the next Nexus would be Motorolla, but maybe Google has some contract with LG? Either way, two Nexus phones will be nice! Especially if the Moto Nexus is like the Moto X - simple and elegant
  6. C

    what do you guys think about the nexus 7?

    It's a great tablet!
  7. C

    Slim Editing Computer?

    I just bought a mid 2009 MB Pro 13" with 2.26 core 2 duo, 8gb ram, new battery for about $400. eBay is a friend! :)
  8. C

    Large or small gaming laptop?

    My buddy got the Alienware m11x, and it's good for single player games, but when he tries to play BFBC2 multiplayer (or any MP game) with me on it, it's just not as good. It gets a lot of lag, even with all settings at low
  9. C

    Are there any decent point and click cameras?

    Try the Olympus PEN series aswell
  10. C

    NZXT H630 Silent Full Tower Case Review @ [H]

    Now that's a nice case!
  11. C

    Phantke's new Enthoo Primo

    Looks okay
  12. C

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Nice chair bro :D lol
Back
Top